You have been involved in the two greatest dreams of my life. 1) Getting Sunni, and, 2) taking her back to Dawu. Thank you!!! We had the trip of a lifetime, and also visited Shanghai, Nanjing and, of course, Wuhan. It was very special… All in all, a smashing success. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Legacy Journey is now offering the ability to tailor a completely personalized heritage tour to your family’s travel wishes. Though we offer very popular set tours, it is often the case that families need to travel at other times during the year or for shorter periods of time. In order to honor these requests, we have partnered with a division of CCCWA to offer customized homeland tours for single families. Reunion group tours also available by request.
These tours are offered 365 days a year, geared completely towards the best experience for your family’s personal travel plans. Want a tour over Christmas to Beijing and Shanghai, including an orphanage visit? Easy! Want a tour in the fall to Chengdu and Xi’An without an orphanage visit? Also easy!
Our price includes:
- Private, expert English-speaking guides who have traveled with hundreds of families
- All intra-China flights and train tickets in the itinerary
- Private domestic ground transportation and tax
- One standard room with king bed or 2 full sized beds for a family of 3. Extra charges apply for larger travel groups.
- Special cultural shows included in standard itinerary
- Hands-on crafts, Chinese Historical & Cultural Arts included in itinerary.
- Sightseeing entrance fees and special events
- Breakfasts daily, lunch and dinner meals as specified in itinerary
Our price does NOT include:
- International airfare to and from China
- Food and snacks other than daily breakfast and specified meals in itinerary
- Trip insurance coverage
- Visa processing fees (Offered as a Legacy Journey Amenity)
- Laundry and room service fees
- Personal expenses
- Passport(s) and visa(s) to travel to China
Once you have decided on the ideal itinerary and pricing for your family, a $200/person non-refundable deposit is required to lock your itinerary. This deposit will be applied to your final payment.
Please contact the Travel Advisor today for a preliminary itinerary and estimate!
All Traveler’s Must Sign and Agree to the CCCWA Terms and Conditions AND the Legacy Journey Policy & Waiver. We must receive a copy of both documents with each traveler’s signature by mail, fax, or scan and email for your family to go to China.